July 10- June’s Got the Cash
June’s Got the Cash is a musical tribute to American Country Music icons Johnny Cash and June Carter. All shows are scripted with classic country comedy bits, historical stories, vintage costumes and songs performed from Cash’s hit collection of music from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and more!
- NEW FOR 2019: There will be food for sale from Deane’s Market and Deli, and a beer tent featuring beer from Solemn Oath Brewing Company.
- Concerts in the Park will be held at River Park, 151 N. River Lane. River Park is located on the west side of the Fox River, just north of Route 38.
- Parking is available on the street and in nearby city parking lots.
- River Park is ADA accessible.
- Remember to bring a blanket or lawn chair.