July 31- The StingRays
The StingRays play the greatest music ever written with the energy, passion, and authenticity of the artists they love. Go back a few decades and enjoy the Rock n’ Roll classics of the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s!
- NEW FOR 2019: There will be food for sale from Deane’s Market and Deli, and a beer tent featuring beer from Solemn Oath Brewing Company.
- Concerts in the Park will be held at River Park, 151 N. River Lane. River Park is located on the west side of the Fox River, just north of Route 38.
- Parking is available on the street and in nearby city parking lots.
- River Park is ADA accessible.
- Remember to bring a blanket or lawn chair.