From time to time we’re adding people. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of the SOB taproom crew at the brewery. This is an opportunity to further your beer knowledge, be a part of something incredible, and meet some great people. This role is responsible for serving beer in our taproom, hosting tours, working events, and being a face of the brand. This is an hourly position that requires the flexibility to work part-time on nights and weekends.
- Be awesome.
- Be an expert in all things SOB beer, history, and culture.
- Genuinely enjoy putting the customer first and making people happy.
- Be able to relate to people from all across the globe.
- Share your passion for all things craft beer.
- Execute transactions, exchanges, and refunds through our POS system.
- Act as an ambassador of SOB at all times.
- Maintain relationships with, greet, thank, and encourage the return of all guests.
- Maintain necessary inventory display and quantities throughout the day.
- Assist with private parties and events as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the brewery and tasting room area.
- Maintain ongoing safety and sanitation standards.
- Enforce all applicable local, state, and federal alcohol laws, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Must be able to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as necessary to get the job done.
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Be detail-oriented.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency with web-based software including Google Apps and Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Must work well under pressure and remain calm, cool, and collected in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Minimum two years of experience within the hospitality or beer industry, preferably with a craft brewery or beer wholesaler.
For more information or to apply please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.